Integration of our competencies with client business needs, have helped achieve a win-win situation for both client & end users. With the usage of latest technology to implement all projects, enables our clients to track and monitor their status, seamlessly.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CLUSTER COORDINATOR - LIVELIHOODS
Position: Cluster Coordinator
Location: Cluster Level Sub Block – Zilla Parishad
Qualification: MSW or MBA or PG in Rural Development or BSC Agri or BSW
Reporting: Block Mission Manager (BMM)
Experience: Minimum 3 Years
1. Undertake field visits proactively
2. Work in close co-ordination with BMM/BPM to implement planned activities in the cluster/(Sub Block)
3. Identify and facilitate the process of organizing and inclusion of women, vulnerable communities (Differently-abled, SC/STs and other under privileged sections) and strengthening them into functional Community level institutions.
4. Facilitate activities relating to livelihoods planning, micro credit meetings, micro credit plan development, and CIF utilization among communities.
5. Liaison for Service delivery of government entitlement and social safety net schemes in the cluster.
6. Enhance access to entitlements and schemes to community level institutions through convergence.
7. Ensure clean data entered into the MIS at BMMU level in a timely manner
8. Submit MPR’s, QPR’s and other relevant reports.
9. Liaison with PRI institutions, line departments and other non-government organisations
10. Take up any other task as allocated by competent authority at BMMU
11. Conducting PRA/RRA/Rapport building activities at community level.
12. Knowledge of processes to ensure great equity and transparency of inclusion of vulnerable stakeholders in social mobilization process.
13. To do minimum 22 days field work and 16 night halt at village level.
14. Facilitation of SHG’s to follow Dassutra Model.
15. Ensure clean data entered into the MIS at DMMU level in a timely manner.
16. Report regularly to BMMU in form of generating MPR’s, QPR’s and other relevant reports.
Essential Qualification and Experience – Cluster Coordinator
Graduation with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the area of mobilisation and institution building with vulnerable groups.
Preference will be given to candidate those who have MSW or MBA or PG in Rural Development or PG in Rural Management or BSW or BSc Agriculture.
Work experience should be considered / calculated after completion of graduation .Knowledge of Marathi and MS Office is essential.
Desired Domain Knowledge and Experience
• Strong knowledge in social mobilization process in context of rural setting in the state with experience of conducting PRA/RRA/ Rapport building activities at community level.
Desired Competency and Attributes
• Ability to recognizes complexity, analyse and act – proactive in identifying issues and bottlenecks with ability to think Out of Box for Innovative solutions
• Team Player – Thrives working in a large team with the ability to demonstrate leadership skills wherever required.